Psalm 23:1–3, Hebrews 11:6-10, Haggai 1:5–11, 1 John 3:16-18, 1 Thessalonians 2:8, 2 Corinthians 9:6–15, Neh. 5 17, Gal. 6:7-10
- We were designed to be fully reliant on the Good Shepherd (Psalm 23:1-3)
- God frustrates our efforts to be self-sufficient and for our own kingdom so we will rely fully on Him (Haggai 1:5-11)
- The Gospel secures us, and shows us the level of God’s generosity through Christ
- We can give sacrificially, generously, and joyfully if we know the measure of God’s care and love for us
- What frustrations do you see that could be God reminding you to invest in His kingdom over your own?
- How can you share your life with others this Christmas, and model Christ to others?
- Where can you give your resources this Christmas so you can know Christ more in his sacrificial giving?
God With Us
O Holy Night