Colossians 4:2, Psalm 126, 2 Corinthians 4:13–15,
- Thankfulness in all circumstances
- Does cynicism or thankfulness mark your life?
- Cynicism doesn’t create community, it isolates the saints
- Prayer for joy (Psalm 126)
- Grace creates thankfulness (2 Corinthians 4:13–15 & 2 Corinthians 4:7–10)
- Thankfulness does not dismiss or ignore suffering and pain
- Thankfulness multiplies (Jeremiah 30:18–21)
- Cynicism dies, thankfulness multiplies
- Thankfulness even when we don’t know the future (2 Corinthians 9:10–11)
- Daily provision, not yearly storehouses.
- Thankfulness in the everyday (2 Corinthians 4:16–18)
Do you find yourself more cynical or thankful in your everyday prayer life?
What disciplines help you to remember God’s goodness and greatness?
Where can you be thankful in your trials and suffering this week?
What daily frustration reminds you of Christ’s restoration? (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)
Thank you Jesus
King of My Heart