John 11: 1-44
Who is Jesus?
Jesus makes the dead alive
What is He asking of us?
We must go to him in belief and unbelief
- The love of Jesus is greatly emphasized for Mary, Martha, and Lazarus
- Why does Jesus stay longer instead of going to heal Lazarus? Does this discredit His love for them?
- Demonstrate absolute authority over death
- Following the Father’s will not human
- How do people respond to Jesus?
- No matter our level of faith or unbelief, we must go to Jesus
"Is our perspective self-centered and Earthly or God-centered and heavenly?"
"Mary asked Jesus the same question but she asks it in a way that welcomes Jesus into her life."
"Witnesses are not lawyers who argue or judges who convict; they merely say what they saw."
"Jesus will make all things alive, we just don't know when."