- What is God’s rescue?
- How are we made alive?
- We are a community
- We are raised
- We are seated
- What’s the difference between grace and works?
- What is God’s plan for the church?
"We are made alive. "
"The power is not in the church itself, the power of the church is the people."
"Grace stands against self sufficiency."
"We are justified by the faithfulness of Jesus Christ."
"The work of the gospel is not always instant."
"What if we saw our lives as not self sufficient or self planned but open to the works of God?
"What if we weren't meant to be busy, what if we were meant to be purposeful in the life of Jesus?"
- Have you seen grace around you like the example of Jean Valjean and the bishop?
- Why does a resurrection community help us see our own personal struggles more clearly?
- What spiritual strength and power is available to you that you are not fully using?
Say The Word
No Other Name
How Can it Be